- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium potato, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup peas
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce
- In a skillet with olive oil, brown potatoes and set aside.
- Season chicken with fish sauce, and brown in the same skillet. Set aside.
- Saute garlic until fragrant, followed by onions, curry powder and brown sugar.
- Return chicken and potatoes to the skillet, add coconut milk, roasted pepper slices, peas, and chili sauce (you may omit or add more for heat).
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Serve with steamed rice.